Sunday, August 5, 2012

the last first day.

tomorrow, i start my first day of my senior year of high school.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i've never had equal parts happiness and doom floating around inside me like this before...

tonight my good friend emily, she suggested i should change my personality since no one at this awful public school knows me. so...i've been practicing some faces i'll make to hopefully attract some acquaintances.

1. this is my "i'm anna. please be my friend?" look:


 2. this is my "i see you're kind of creepy...so am i!" look:


 3. and if i wanna be friends with duck-girls, "OMG. hey, look...":


4. my "dude. i do drugs too. and i dont wash my hair either...i'm always too stoned..." look:


5. otherwise, this is what i'll most likely be doing.
  "approach me if you feel like it. cause i'm not in the mood. merh."

...or maybe my henna will scare them off...?

---

a post with more thought put into it regarding this subject is coming soon. 
just as soon as i get over myself and finish it. 

p.s. i just got out of the shower, so that's why my hair looks......mmhmm.

k, thanks. byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
only the shallow know themselves. -oscar wilde