Sunday, July 31, 2011

indie

  • characteristic of the deliberately unpolished or uncommercialized style of such groups 

Hey! I havent written in a few days because I've been kind of busy. That, and I couldnt think of anything to post about...

But last night, I thought of an idea (as part of the "series")

I'm going to tell you all about some of my heroes. People who have influenced me, inspired me, or people whom I just love for whatever reason. One each day.

So first up, as some of you have probably guessed, is Noah and the Whale.

One of my heroes is Tom Hobden, the violinist. He's very good at what he does and I love him a lot.

This is one of my favorite videos of them... It's a long one, and I know some of you wont even bother pressing play, but I encourage you to anyway.
The beginning is beautiful, but if these lovely little English guys playing in an elevator in France doesn't interest you, skip to 4:20 and watch till the end because that's my favorite part.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! This is great. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i finally watched it. the whole thing too..............................
    ARE THERE MORE LIKE THIS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! finally.

    yes. there are more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
only the shallow know themselves. -oscar wilde