Thursday, August 25, 2011

new.

  • discovered recently or now for the first time.

I got this idea from right here. It's a blog I've had a liking for for a few years now. (Plus, notice the name! Look familiar but a bit different?? ;)

So, here's the thing: I am to write 12 things I like, 1 thing I love, and 8 things I hate. Also, links to 3 blogs I love.
Oh, and another thing- the phrases in bold are things she wrote originally, and that I must include.
(she said to.)

Here it goes...

I like boys with genuinely polite personalities and sunshine smiles, and girls who have a great sense of humor and lots of charm.
I like ice cream. I like having short hair. I like swimming. 
I like string lights. I like going places. I like goofy little kids. I like cities. 
I like springtime. I like the ocean. I like hot tea. I like bracelets. 

I love the people in my life.
Today I laid on the floor with my sister and screamed (multiple times), "Hey y'all! Give it up for Farmer Barrrrrrrksdale!"

(original text here...)
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate.


I hate snakes. I hate being alone. I hate when people think they dont have a future. I hate fennel. I hate spinach too. I hate smog. I hate when you pretty much rearrange your life to make something happen, only for it not to happen. At all. But in a way, I love it. I hate feeling sick. 
I hate this...wow. Sorry. 


3 blogs that I love:


 




your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
only the shallow know themselves. -oscar wilde