Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our adventure of a weekend...you should have been there!

So.....
Over the weekend I went to a conference for Christian teens with some of my best friends.
It was a reeeeally good conference!
(I'll write more about that later.)
So, my friend Molly's mom ("Mama Terri" as we call her) took all six of us girls to a town that's about an hour away from us...(I cant remeber the name, and I probably wouldnt say the name anyway, cause I have no idea who's reading this.) ANYWAY! We went to Molly's aunt's house (Aunt Gwen) and we sayed with her the whole weekend. She's a really great lady. She's really loving, funny and deep. It was a BLAST. We went shopping, and we played in a creek that was more like a river and had like, rapids that were SO STRONG we almost drowned. Almost. But it was still fun. My friend Syd started bleeding.
:)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
only the shallow know themselves. -oscar wilde