Wednesday, September 14, 2011

again.

  • returning to a previous position or condition.
  • used to introduce a further point for consideration, supporting or contrasting with what has just been said.  

{continuation of new.
remember, the words not in bold are my own.


I like boys with good style, and girls who take care of their hair.
I like this video. I like free-verse rapping. (Even though I cant.) I like nice people. I like hot chocolate. I like my kindle. I like being alive. I like reading C.S. Lewis quotes. I like music. I like Pride & Prejudice. I like being alone every now and then. I like Dominican food. :)

I love days like this. Today I had dinner with people I love. 


In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate.

I hate when I'm drinking something that's supposed to be hot, but it gets cold really fast. I hate knowing of someone really cool that you want to be friends with, but you cant be, cause you know you'll never meet. (I'm thinkin of this guy.) I hate when my back hurts. I hate "cotton" scented things. I hate being tired. I hate people smoking. I hate waking up early, but in a way, it's a really good feeling. I hate hating things. 
I hate this, wow...Sorry.  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
only the shallow know themselves. -oscar wilde