Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Saying Goodbye To Childhood

               In fifteen days I will turn 18. I will legally be an adult, which means I need to start acting like one. But before I can just step into that world of paying bills and getting the oil changed, I need to say goodbye to this one. Which means that foe the next fifteen days, I will do all of that things I used to do as a kid. In this way I will remember all the things and experiences that have made me who I am.
              Well, maybe it's not that  significant and decisive,  but a love for choosing Barbie's outfits isn't so different from a  love of fashion and beauty, is it? 

So here we go:
Day 1-Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

 My Favorite lunch as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
only the shallow know themselves. -oscar wilde